I provide holistic psychotherapy, authenticity coaching and grief recovery. In a comfortable, supportive and non-judgmental atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Treatment specializations includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Mindfulness Practice
- Relationship Support
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career issues
- Life Transition Issues
- Stress Management
- Self-awareness and identity issues
- Nonviolent Communication training
What is "Holistic?" In my work with clients, I look at many factors that contribute to one's state of mental health, including cultural and spiritual beliefs, personality, life experience, family of origin, attachment style, early childhood development, trauma, ancestral history and traditions, somatic structures and the times in which one lives.
What authenticity means to me:
- finding ways to tell your truth (be yourself graciously and kindly) to those around you
- to live in a way that feels aligned with your best version of yourself
- to admit to the shadow side of yourself, and resolve old resentments, hurts and anger
- to forgive those who have hurt you and be released from the mental pain and anguish that resentment causes
- to own your own choices, and to take responsibility for how you affect others
- to honor your cultural and familial values, while finding ways to express your individuality
The Grief Recovery Method®
Grief is the normal and natural emotional reaction to loss. Unfortunately, most of the solutions people are taught are intellectual. I'll guide you from your head back down to your heart, where the heaviness of loss gets trapped and hidden, sometimes for many years after a loss event. In our sessions, you'll have the opportunity to express incomplete communications, say goodbye, and recapture the happy memories of the past. My clients who've used this method report feeling relief, peace and freedom from resentment and bitterness. This program is educational in nature, and requires a 7-week commitment to individual weekly meetings.