Psychotherapy Services (Online during pandemic)
- $200 per 50-minute session for individuals
- $240 per 60-minute session for couples
GRIEF RECOVERY METHOD
In-Person Group Program (REGISTERING PARTICIPANTS NOW for January 2024!!):
- $1295 for the eight-week program (16 service hours) and a copy of "The Grief Recovery Handbook", by John James & Russell Friedman
I offer a 10% discount for early registration (payment in full received 2 weeks before the start date) - see the "Make A Payment" tab of this website for the next group start date.
Online Group Program (currently offered to corporate groups, healthcare agencies and mental health staff):
- $990 for the eight-week program (16 service hours) and a copy of "The Grief Recovery Handbook"
One-on-One Session (ONLINE or in-person)
- $1600 for 8 private sessions with Tina, 50-60 min in length, and a copy of "The Grief Recovery Handbook"
10% discount if paid in full by first session. If paying in two installments of $800, must be paid in full by the 4th session.
For online programs, we meet on a secure & confidential, HIPPA-compliant videoconferencing platform. This is useful for those who do not live in the Bay Area, or who are not able to travel to my Berkeley office.
I am no longer accepting new clients using insurance. My services might be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your benefits administrator OR a representative of your insurance provider the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is there an annual or lifetime cap on reimbursement of mental health services?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Can I see someone out of network and be reimbursed?
Cash, check, money orders and PayPal are all accepted for payment.
I respectfully request 24 hour notice if you cannot make your scheduled appointment time. If you've missed that window, please still let me know. If we can reschedule within the same calendar week, I will waive the late-cancellation fee. The cancellation fee for private pay clients is your regular appointment rate, whatever we have set it at. The missed session fee must be paid in full before we schedule another session. I encourage you to set a reminder on your phone or calendar for 25 hours prior to our session in order to avoid incurring late fees.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.